All clients that have made a deposit from Jan. 1st, 2021 to Sept 4th 2022, receive 1 FREE entry.
All clients accumulated deposits from June 6th, 2022 to Sept. 4th, 2022 are eligible to receive additional entries.
Amount of entries
- $100 to $499 = 1 entry
- $500 to $999 = 2 entries
- $1000 to $1999 = 3 entries
- $2000 to $2999 = 4 entries
- $3000 to $4999 = 5 entries
- $5000 or more = 7 entries
All players must have an account with a valid and confirmed email as well as cell phone number. The deposit(s) have to be made before the start of the contest. The deposits are accumulative. The maximum amount of entries a player can have is 7.
In the NFL Last Man Standing (LMS) contest players must pick 1 game per week. There are no point spreads involved. The logic of the contest is simple: If you win your pick, you will advance to the next round. If you lose your selection, you are out of the contest. You can only select a team once in the contest. A winner is declared once they have won their daily selection and “all or one” of their opponents have lost their pick(s).
Last Person Standing, wins the entire pot! There is no second place. If there are still people left standing after the regular season the pot prize will be split among the winners.
All picks must be submitted before the 1st game of the week. If a contestant misses the deadline to submit their pick, they will be given the team with the highest point spread available, no exceptions.
- The contest starts on Week #1 of the NFL season
- The cash prize will be $5000, if there is more than 1 winner the prize will be split among the winners
- Banned players are NOT eligible
- If an account is inactive for more than 30 days, the contest prize is forfeited
- Payout restrictions apply if there is a pending rollover requirement